Expert SAP Technical Support
Knowlish Technologies offers support services for a wide range of SAP applications and releases, from ECC 6.0 and earlier releases through BW 3.5 and SAP Business Suite, including all major product lines.
Unmatched SAP Expertise
From application and customization fixes to tax, legal, and regulatory updates and beyond, every client receives personalized service from a Primary Support Engineer with an average of 10 years or more of SAP experience — you get 24/7/365 support with a guaranteed response time of 30 minutes or less for serious issues. Backing up with a support Engineer, who is a team of functional and technical experts who bring deep expertise to troubleshooting all aspects and components of your SAP system, including:
- SAP Basis?Netweaver Administration
- Daily monitoring of your entire landscape
- Applying Notes, Support Packages, Support Package Stacks
- Installing Add-ons
- Printer administration
- Background administration
- Backup/Recovery and Restore operations
- User administration
- Role administration
- Maintaining parameters using profile files
- Upgrading and enhance SAP systems
SAP Basis Services
Knowlish Technologies offers Basis Services for SAP as an option to SAP clients. This integrated service offering enables licensees to utilize Knowlish Technologies as a single provider of both third-party software support and Basis administration for their SAP software applications. Knowlish Technologies Basis Services includes Basis support of SAP environment, SAP administration (including R/3 and BW), SQL Server, Oracle Database administration, and much more.
Licensees who leverage Knowlish Technologies for combined support of their SAP software applications and SAP Basis services will benefit from a seamlessly integrated service offering that improves business continuity and productivity, reduces risk with reliable access to experienced SAP resources, and delivers faster resolution and fix times with a guaranteed 30-minute response and 24/7/365 global support.
Upgrade Strategy & Third Party Support
With Third-Party Support, You Control Your Upgrade Strategy
Whether using traditional vendor support, self-support or third-party support, all enterprise software clients will eventually upgrade their applications or move to a new application platform. Third-party support enables organizations to retain the right to upgrade while saving on support costs and stabilizing on a proven, mature enterprise software platform. Knowlish support helps you take control of your upgrade strategy:
- Reduce Risk. Third-party support lets you maintain flexibility and keep future options open to select the system that best fits your business. Also, you avoid the risk of paying now for untested future releases you may never use; new platforms and enhancements may not meet your needs or may have quality issues.
- Save up to 90 Percent on Total Cost of Maintenance (TCM). Third-party support clients accrue savings year over year from four primary categories: 1) 50 percent savings on annual support fees. 2) More efficient support processes. 3) No forced expensive upgrades. 4) Support for customizations.
- Avoid Vendor Lock-In. Unlike the leading third-party support providers, the big software vendors force upgrades, reduce support over time, charge penalty fees, utilize vendor lock-in strategies that gradually infiltrate your technology stack, and offer new releases with limited ROI.
- Enable Innovation. When you stabilize on your current release with third-party support, you free up funds to enable strategic investment in innovative IT initiatives.